- Contact the local office to register with the QA Mark, or for more information. You will be contacted by your local office with a welcome pack: an application form, guidance notes and contact details of your support officer.
- Complete the Application Form and submit to your local office - at this stage you may not meet all the standards required. We will support and advise you on how to meet these standards.
- Take part in an assessment via a telephone call and/or a 1-2-1 session. We will ask you about the sources of evidence to support your application and discuss where policies and practices could be improved; this may result in an improvement plan with recommendations.
- Following the assessment, we will ask you to send us relevant supporting evidence (i.e. evidence that we do not already hold or cannot access via public sources) and progress made against the recommendations.
- Following your final submission of evidence - you will be contacted within 6 weeks with confirmation of the outcome.
Note: If you have an existing quality assurance award in place, we will take this into consideration to avoid duplication in requesting sources of evidence.